CapEx News

Project News,Updates,Bids & Tenders for Consultants,EPC Contactors,Industrial Suppliers & Service Providers

Home   »   CapEx-News   »  

Salasar Tech-RVNL JV bags contract worth Rs 60 crore

Infrastructure  -  Mar 29,2024  - 

Salasar Techno Engineering and Rail Vikas Nigam (RVNL) joint venture (JV) has secured a project from Energy Development Corporation for Rwanda Transmission System Reinforcement and Last Mile Connectivity project (TSRLMC) worth Rs 59.62 crore.

The scope of work includes plant design, supply & installation of 45.8 km, 110 KV double circuit Rukarara-Huye-Gisagara transmission lines.

Salasar Techno Engineering holds 51% stake in the joint venture company and the remaining 49% share will be held by Rail Vikas Nigam (RVNL).

The project is to be completed in 18 months and the cost of the project is $7.152 million which is equivalent to Rs 59.62 crore.


Company : Rail Vikas Nigam (RVNL)