- Abhijeet Ferrotech is planning to take up a Ferro Manganese expansion project in APSEZ, Atchutapuram, Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh. The project involves installation of new induction furnace of capacity 3000 KW in addition to the existing submerged arc furnaces 8 nos. each of capacity 22.5 MVA. The production of ferro manganese – 720 TPD (2,38,802 TPA), silico manganese – 1000 TPD (3,35,399 TPA) and manganese ore sinter – 910 TPD (3,00,000 TPA). The project is estimated to cost Rs.60 million. As of January 2021, the company has received consent from the state pollution control authorities to establish the project.
- Vinay Alloys is planning to take up new high carbon ferro manganese manufacturing project in MIDC, Umred, Nagpur, Maharashtra. The project involves install 2 x 6 MVA capacity submerged arc furnace (saf) for production of either or combination of high carbon ferro manganese (24000 TPA) or silico manganese (15500 TPA), or ferro silicon (7750 TPA) or pig iron (24000 TPA). The estimated cost of the project is Rs.270 million. As of January 2021, environment clearance for the project is underway.
- Tremag Alloys is planning to take up new magnesium ingot manufacturing plant in Chintakomma Dinne, YSR Kadapa, Andhra Pradesh. The project involves setting up new magnesium ingot plant in an area of 100 acre to to manufacture magnesium ingots, alloys capacity of 50 TPD and ferrosilicon capacity of 80 TPD by utilizing dolomite as the key raw material. The estimated cost of the project is Rs.2723.4 million. On February 2021, environment clearance for the project is underway. As of July 2021, project involves manufacturing of Ferro silicon (raw material for manufacturing Magnesium ingots), Magnesium ingots and Micro silicon Powder (by product) with a total manufacturing capacity of 49,500 TPA with investment Rs.2799.3 Million. The environment clearance for the project is underway.
- Patnaik Minerals is planning to take up in new ferro manganese plant in Sundergarh, Odisha. The project involves setting up 0.04 MTPA Ferro Manganese plant/ 0.03 MTPA Silico Manganese, 0.12 MTPA Manganese Beneficiation, 1 MTPA Iron ore Beneficiation and 18 MW CPP. The estimated cost of the project is Rs.2430 million. On January 2021, State Single Window Clearance & Monitoring Authority has approved the proposal. As of March 2021, the project work has commenced.
- Vandana Global is planning to take up ferro alloy plant expansion project in Siltara Industrial Growth Center, Raipur, Chhattisgarh. The project involves expansion of existing plant of manufacturing of ferro alloy plant capacity from 36000 TPA to 85200 TPA and setting up of new sinter plant capacity of 66000 TPA and Briquette plant with the capacity of 16500 TPA. The estimated cost of the project is Rs.120 million. As of March 2021, environment clearance for the project is underway.
- IND Synergy is planning to take up Ferro alloys manufacturing project in Raigarh, Chattisgarh. The project involves manufacturing of ferro alloys with capacity of 15000 MT. The company has filed industrial entrepreneurs’ memorandum on February 2021. As of May 2021, the project is in planning stage.
- Sarda Metals & Alloys is planning to take up ferro alloys expansion project in Vizianagaram, Andhra Pradesh. The project involves expanding the Ferro Alloys by way of adding one more furnace of 36 MVA (with capacity addition of 50,000 MT p.a.) at its existing facility located at near Visakhapatnam. The estimated cost of the project is Rs.1350 million. As of May 2021, The Board of Directors Approved the project.
This is just an illustrative list of new projects covered in our New Projects Tracker portal
Site Moved. Visit our New Website
We have moved this news site from this URL to https://www.newprojectstracker.com/capex-news .
Visit this site for regular updates