- Premier Energies is planning to take up new solar cell manufacturing facility in Sri City, Hyderabad, Telangana. The project involves setting up new state-of-the-art facility spread across 25 acres. The plant will produce 1.5 GW of solar cells and modules against the current capacity of 500 MW. It is expected to be commissioned in the next two months. The estimated cost of the project is Rs.4830 million. On February 2021, environment clearance for the project is underway. As of August 2021, project involves expand its annual solar cells and modules manufacturing capacity to three gigawatts (GW) with investment of Rs.12000 Million for next two years.
- Solarth is planning to take up New solar panel modules manufacturing unit in Harohalli 4th Phase Industrial Area, Ramanagar, Karnataka. The project involves setting up a new unit for manufacturing of solar panel module. The estimated cost of the project is Rs.488 million. On February 2021, State Single Window Clearance & Monitoring Authority has approved the proposal. As of May 2021, the project work has commenced.
- ReNew Power is planning to take up new solar cells and modules manufacturing project in Dholera, Ahmedabad, Gujarat. The project involves manufacturing of solar cells and modules. The estimated cost of the project is Rs.12000 million will eventually rise to Rs 2,000 crore as the facility ramps up its scale. As of May 2021, company has finalised the project.
- Emmvee Photovoltaic Power is planning to take up new solar photovoltaic module manufacturing unit in Dabaspet, Bangalore Rural, Karnataka. The project involves manufacturing of solar photovoltaic module. The estimated cost of the project is Rs.8250 million. As of May 2021, The SHLCC has cleared investment proposal for the project.
Ministry of New & Renewable Energy is planning to take up manufacturing link solar tender in presence across India. The project involves setting up of 12 GW MW of solar PV power generation plants and 3 GW/annum capacity of manufacturing of solar cells & modules. The estimated cost of the project is Rs.510000 million. The mode of implementation of the project is on PPP route. As of July 2021, Currently this project is under development stage and LoA issued to successful developers. This project brings an opportunity for contractor.
- Sakura Premier Solar is planning to take up a photo voltaic solar cell fab manufacturing expansion project in Fab City, Maheshwaram, Rangareddy, Telangana. The project involves expanding the manufacturing capacity of photo voltaic solar cell fab from 500 MW/Annum to 750 MW/Annum and assembling of solar photo voltaic modules from 500 MW/Annum to 750 MW/Annum. The project is estimated to cost Rs.2145 million. As of July 2021, the company has received consent from the state pollution control authorities to establish the project.
- First Solar Power India is planning to take up new solar module manufacturing facility in Tamil Nadu. The project involves setting up fully vertically integrated photovoltaic thin film solar module manufacturing facility have a capacity of 3.3 gigawatts and will commence operations in the second half of 2023. The estimated cost of the project is Rs.50711 million. As of August 2021, pre project activities are going on.
This is just an illustrative list of new projects covered in our New Projects Tracker portal
Site Moved. Visit our New Website
We have moved this news site from this URL to https://www.newprojectstracker.com/capex-news .
Visit this site for regular updates