- Signum Electro is planning to take up new printed circuit board manufacturing unit in HPSIDC Industrial Area, Baddi, Solan, Himachal Pradesh. The project involves setting up of new unit for manufacturing of printed circuit board (PCB) capacity of 216000 Meter/Year. The estimated cost of the project is Rs.480.88 million. On March 2021, State Single Window Clearance & Monitoring Authority has approved the proposal. As of June 2021, the project work has commenced.
- Keerthi Industries is planning to take up new printed circuit boards manufacturing project in IDA Balanagar, Hyderabad, Telangana. The project involves modernization project for manufacturing Printed circuit Boards. The estimated cost of the project is Rs.59 million. As of August 2021, The Company board of directors approved the project.
- RaNeal Technologies is planning to take up new electronic manufacturing unit in KIADB Bangalore Aerospace SEZ Park, Bangalore, Karnataka . The project involves establish electronic manufacturing unit to produce printed circuit board, PCAs, cable assemblies. The estimated cost of the project is Rs.220 million. As of January 2021, Karnataka’s State Level Single Window Clearance Committee has approved the investment proposal.
- Tata Power Solar Systems is planning to take up Solar cell manufacturing project in Electronics City, Bangalore, Karnataka. The project involves manufacturing of solar cell with capacity of 250 MW. Project in Bangalore, Karnataka. The company has filed industrial entrepreneurs’ memorandum on January 2021. As of April 2021, the project is in planning stage.
- Desai Electronics is planning to take up in electronic capacitors manufacturing project in Kondhanpur Road, Shivapur, Pune, Maharashtra. The project involves manufacturing of electronic capacitors with capacity of 450 Million Nos. The company has filed industrial entrepreneurs’ memorandum on January 2021. As of June 2021, the project is in planning stage.
This is just an illustrative list of new projects covered in our New Projects Tracker portal
Site Moved. Visit our New Website
We have moved this news site from this URL to https://www.newprojectstracker.com/capex-news .
Visit this site for regular updates
Buy Latest Research Reports