- Air Liquide North India is planning to take up a new oxygen gas cylinders production project in Vividha Industrial Estate, Chamaru, Rajpura, Patiala, Punjab. The project involves production of Pure Oxygen Gas Cylinders-200 Bar @864numbers/Day, Pure Argon Gas Cylinders-200 Bar @384numbers/Day, Pure Nitorgen Gas Cylinders-300 Bar @720 numbers/Day, Argon & Carbon-Dioxide Mixture Gas/Argon Mixture Gas Cylinders-200 Bar @624numbers/Day. The project is estimated to cost Rs.194.6 million. As of February 2021, the company has received consent from the state pollution control authorities to establish the project.
- Inox Air Products is planning to take up new air separation unit in Hazira, Uttar Pradesh. The project involves setting up its 5th cryogenic Air Separation Unit at Hazira Plant. The ASU generate 700 TPD of Gaseous Oxygen and 300 TPD of Gaseous Nitrogen along with other liquid gases. Once completed, the Gas Complex would have a combined production capacity of more than 9000 TPD of industrial gases. The estimated cost of the project is Rs.3000 million. As of February 2021, Company has announced that it has bagged a prestigious contract from ArcelorMittal Nippon Steel India Ltd.
- Navin Fluorine Advanced Sciences is planning to take up liquefied refrigerant gases manufacturing expansion project in GIDC Industrial Area, Dahej, Tal: Vagra, Dist: Bharuch, Gujarat. The project involves addition of liquefied refrigerant gases manufacturing in existing unit with a capacity of 42000 MT. The company has filed industrial entrepreneurs’ memorandum on November 2020. As of March 2021, the project is in planning stage.
- Inox Air Products is planning to take up new liquid nitrogen manufacturing project in Sipcot Indl Complex, Phase II, Moranapalli, Krishnagiri, Tamil Nadu. The project involves manufacturing of liquid nitrogen with capacity 19494 Tons. The company has filed industrial entrepreneurs’ memorandum on January 2021. As of April 2021, the project is in planning stage.
- SRF is planning to take up fluorocarbon refrigerant gas expansion project in Dahej, Bharuch, Gujarat. The project involves expansion of fluorocarbon refrigerant gas capacity, with backward integration into key raw material from 50,000 MTPA additional capacity is 15,000 MTPA. The estimated cost of the project is Rs.5500 million. As of August 2021, pre project activities are going on.
- Taiyo Nippon Sanso India is planning to take up a Industrial Gases manufacturing project in Khed, Pune, Maharashtra. The project involves manufacturing of Specialty gases mixtures cylinders 1250 Nos/M, Co2 & mixers 147000 Kg/M, Gaseous medical oxygen 25000 m3/M, Etc. The project is estimated to cost Rs.1850 million. As of May 2021, the company has received consent from the state pollution control authorities to establish the project.
This is just an illustrative list of new projects covered in our New Projects Tracker portal