- Indian Potash is planning to take up new compressed bio gas manufacturing project in Ipl Rohana Kalan, Muzaffar Nagar, Uttar Pradesh. The project involves manufacturing of compressed bio gas with capacity 3723 TPA. The company has filed industrial entrepreneurs’ memorandum on March 2020. As of September 2020, the project is in planning stage.
- The Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas is planning to take up new CBG plant in Bagalkot, Karnataka. The project involves setting up CBG plant the Leafiniti Bioenergy’s. This plant will utilise 200 TPD of press mud. This will generate about 10.2 TPD of compressed bio gas (CBG) and also bio-manure. The estimated cost of the project is Rs.420 million. As of November 2020, Minister for Petroleum and Natural Gas and Steel Dharmendra Pradhan on Friday laid the foundation stone for the project.
- Praj Industries is planning to take up new compressed biogas plant in Badaun, Uttar Pradesh. The project involves setting up compressed biogas plant with capacity 35,000 MT of rice straw as feedstock to generate 5,250 MT of CBG annually. the project will also generate 23,000 MT high quality solid biomanure and 350,000 MT of liquid bio-manure for ferti-irrigation. This project has a potential to save up to 15,000 MT of CO2 emissions per year. The project will be completed and commissioned within 12 months timeframe. As of March 2021, company baged the order from Hindustan Petroleum Corp. Ltd. (HPCL).
- GAIL India is planning to take up new compressed biogas plant in Jharkhand. The project involves setting up a plant to produce compressed biogas plant from waste in 2 Phases. In first Phase the plant having capacity 150 Tonnes, II phase 300 Tonnes. In each plant will produce 5 Tonnes/Day compressed biogas. The estimated cost of the project is Rs.281.7 million. As of March 2021, company signed MoU with Ranchi Municipal Corporation.
- IL&FS Environmental Infrastructure & Services is planning to take up a New CNC bio gas and manure manufacturing plat in Devaguradiya, Indore. Madhya Pradesh. The project involves setting up a new plant for production of CNC bio gas with capacity of 0.667 TPH and manure capacity of 6.625 TPH by using segregated wet municipal solid waste of municipal corporation Indore at 25 TPH. The project is estimated to cost Rs.800 million. As of April 2021, the company has received consent from the state pollution control authorities to establish the project.
- Gail Gas is planning to take up new compressed biogas plant in Bengalore, Karnataka. The project involves setting up a compressed biogas (CBG) plant to utilise segregated organic wet waste. The plant will have a minimum capacity of processing 75 tonne of wet waste per day. Apart from this plant, it will also set up and operate other infrastructure, such as a CNG station and Cascades (storage system), for utilisation of CBG. As of April 2021, The company is awaiting an in-principle approval from BBMP to set up the plant.
This is just an illustrative list of new projects covered in our New Projects Tracker portal
Site Moved. Visit our New Website
We have moved this news site from this URL to https://www.newprojectstracker.com/capex-news .
Visit this site for regular updates